The photo is Kosaka DD130 Diesel .
The Kosaka Railway DD130 is a locomotive manufactured based on the JNR DD13, and has two cabs in the front and rear for use on the main line, and there is a slope section between Kosaka and Shigeuchi. Therefore, it is characterized by having a double-headed overall control.
The DD130 type was active in the largest triple train, but the Kosaka Railway service ended in March 2008, and all three are now preserved at the Kosaka Railway Rail Park, which used the former Kosaka Station premises.
-Reproduce the warning color of the front coupler part
-Reproduce the appearance that the logo on the side of the driver's seat is "KOSAKA"
● The maker's plate is printed
-The license plate comes with separate parts "DD13 1, 2, 3"
● Headlights are equipped with a constantly lit board
● Headlights are lit by light bulb color LEDs
● Power adopted with flywheel
● Black bogie frame and black wheels are used
● Dummy coupler and self-contained TN coupler included
● Can run on mini curve rails
● Runner parts: License plate
● Runner parts: Whistle
● Parts: Self-contained TN coupler
● Parts: Dummy coupler
● Parts: Dummy coupler receiver
● Parts: Auxiliary weight