Series E4 Shinkansen “ Max”, which was developed as a full double decker bullet train in 1994, is unique with its long nose design sticking out the top part. The driver’s cabin is made in a canopy form like an air plane pursuing the optimal aerodynamics.
● E4 Shinkansen “Max Toki”
-Reproduces the logo on the side with three toki painted, as well as the belt that has been changed to pink.
・ Appropriately reproduces on-roof equipment such as pantographs, lightning arresters, and antennas of the PS201 type.
-Beautifully express the body number and body notation. In addition, guidance stickers next to the doors of Cars 7 and 8 are printed.
-See-through of the first floor of the intermediate motor vehicle has been realized.
・ Car No.7 and Car No.8 are already equipped with interior lighting plate. Together with the optional interior lights, it can reproduce the difference in lighting color between the green seat and the normal seat.
● Reproduce the streamlined body shape and beautiful coloring full of the sense of speed that the real car has
● When an optional interior light is installed, the difference between the lighting colors of the green room and the ordinary room can be reproduced.
● Achieved see-through of the first floor of the intermediate motor vehicle
● Precisely reproduce rooftop equipment such as PS201 type pantographs, lightning arresters, and antennas.
● Body number and body notation are beautifully expressed.
● Power unit with flywheel. Demonstrate smooth and powerful driving performance. Also equipped with suspension mechanism.
● Head / tail lights are on.
● Equipped with a head connection mechanism that can be connected to other types in a realistic operation approaching the actual vehicle.
● KATO diaphragm coupler PAT.
● DCC friendly.
● Attached parts, destination display stickers, roof equipment (parts with user)