will be made an N-scale model of Reseau of TGV series of the French high-speed train.
The prototype is the train consist, on which the blue belt and the logo marks designed by Christian Lacroix are painted. Kato will reproduce the wedge-shaped design of top-car locomotive composed with straight lines basically as well as the gently curved windshield integrated into the roof by making a new body. The French word “Reseau” means a network. Just like the name, the train is a standard train which is widely operated on high-speed new lines, conventional lines and even on international lines.
Like the real train, you can enjoy running a powerful 20 car consist by combining 2 consists. Like the real train, it is combined not only with another Reseau train consist but also coupled with TGV Duplex (new paint scheme). This combination can be made in the N-scale model.
● The prototype for the scale model is the model prepared for 3 different power supplies and entering into Italy.
● The top cars design made up with straight lines and the gently curved windshield integrated into the roof are accurately reproduced.
● The "TGV" logo and the characteristic gradated belt are vividly reproduced.。
● Operaive head/taillights. The headlight uses bulb color LED.
● Dummy PCB is included for replacing the proper one when the head/tailights should not turned on in case of connecting two consists in a train.
● DCC Friendly. Decoders with 6 pin socket can be fitted to M1 and M2. Yet in case of connecting two consists in a train CV of the decoder installed on M2 should be changed to reverse the contraol of head and taillight.
● in case of connecting two consists in a train by removing the cover from the coupler at the top of the locomotive and using instead the drawbar included in the package you can realize the 20 car consist combining 2 consists just like the real train