The Keihin Tohoku Line Color version of Series E233 which was first introduced for Chuo Line in 2006.
This is Add On type A .
● Reproduction with the best selection specifications that are affordable. Let's start with a familiar train! Ideal for getting started with N gauge.
● An easy-to-use E233 series 1000 series that is active on the Keihin Tohoku / Negishi Line, an aorta that runs through the city center from Kanagawa to Saitama.
● Yokosuka Line, Shonan Shinjuku Line, and Tokaido / Tohoku Shinkansen. Reproduce the charm of Keihin Tohoku Line, which intersects with vehicles in various line sections.
● The number of trains is set to 137 trains belonging to the Urawa train ward.
● Power is equipped with a power unit with a reputed flywheel. You can enjoy stable running.
● The body connection type KATO coupler tight connection type is standard equipment in the middle connection part. Realized intuitive connection surface and smooth running.
● As for the destination display, "Rapid Keihin Tohoku Line" has been printed and you can enjoy driving in the completed state immediately after purchase.
● Includes "Each station stop Keihin Tohoku Line" and plain front display for replacement. Side destination display is supported with an optional upgrade seal.
● Upgraded seals with various destination direction curtains, such as Omiya and Ofuna. (Hobby Center Kato products)
● The 3-car basic set can be stored in a 6-car bookcase of the 3-car extension A set. The 4-car extension B set is stored in a 4-car book case.