E231 Joban Line is operated in 15 car configuration, the longest among commuter trains of Series 231. It made its debut in 2002. Besides middle distance travel Series 531, it runs as rapid train between Ueno and Toride on Joban Line as well as on Narita line.
● Change the vehicle number. Set with 113 and 132 trains at Matsudo Rolling Stock Center.
● Added the organization number to the front window.
● Changed the attached destination display sticker to a new one. Changed the content to correspond to the current operation of entering the Ueno Tokyo Line.
● The color of the stripe has been changed to an image closer to the actual vehicle.
● Represents the rear partition of the crew cabin seen from the front window. At the same time, you can see the room through the partition window.
● Headlight / taillight / destination display lights up (except for Kuha E230-68 with switch off)
● 15 cars (10 + 5 cars) and 10 cars (5 + 5 cars) can be reproduced. Equipped with a KATO coupler telescopic dense series (body mount) at the top (excluding Kuha E230-68).