The 6300 series which debuted at the Hankyu Railway Kyoto Line in 1950 is a representative express train of Hankyu connecting Osaka - Kyoto. Hankyu Maroon's car body has a distinctive presence, as well as indoor rooms with convertible crosssheets, with its roof colored with light gray and car body with an ivory top.
This time we will be commercialized from the time of Heisei era 2001 to 2008 (2008) around the time of co-starring with Hankyu 9300 series. A figure with a small window behind the cab is characteristic.
Hankyu 6300 series (with small windows)
· It is commercialized in the appearance of Heisei 13 (2001) ~ Heisei 20 (2008).
· Reproduce the small window behind the cab, which is a characteristic.
· Reproduce body paint of texture of shiny Hankyu Corporation.
· Head light / tail light as standard equipment in the first car.
· The 8-car set is set with a car number different from the existing product.
· The intermediate connecting part is a KATO coupler dirty type
- Equipped with established power unit (not equipped with flywheel). It realizes smooth and powerful driving.
· Destination display seal attached. In addition to the display at the end of the Kyoto line operation, the display of Arashiyama Line is also included as a variation.
· The power pack included in the starter set is the new "Power Pack Standard SX" and the "Starter Set Only AC Adapter" which increased the power to 1.2 A.