Kato will make the scale models of series 227-0 commuter/suburban electric trains operated centering on Hiroshima region.
Series 227 appeared in 2014 to succeed the JNR type electric trains, which had been in service in the region. They replaced all of such trains as series 115 and 105 by March, 2019.
6-car trains can be composed at the maximum by combining 3-car train sets and 2- car train sets, with each other, allowing flexible train composition and operation. Series 227 are featured with the design united in red color which will remind the passengers of the big torii gate of the Itsukushima Shrine or autumnal maple foliage in Hiroshima. The trains are nicknamed “Red Wing”.
● A dummy coupler is fitted to the front side.
● Operative head/taillights front display lights and white LED used
● DCC friendly
● Equipped with motor unit with flywheels to realize stable run
- ●Passenger Car LED Lighting Kit (Clear) Item No.:11-211
- ●Passenger Car LED Lighting Kit for 6 Cars (Clear) Item No.:11-212