The newest Shinkansen bullet train "Hayabusa", which means Falcon, has made its debut, on March 5, 2011, on the Tohoku Shinkansen Line between Tokyo and Shin-Aomori to run at the maximum speed of 300 km/h, the highest ever speed achieved to operate Shinkansen trains at. Kato will make the N scale model as the earliest after its debut by accurately representing its features, including unique form of the aerodynamically optimal top nose, the longest among Shinkansen models ever made, and the skirts fully covering trucks, large windbreaks for pantographs as well as its peculiar color schemes (green/white).
E523 + E525-100(M)+ E514(Grand Class)
● Operative Head/Taillights (E514 with turn-off-light switch)
● Accessories: Destination Stcikers Roof-Top details to be installed by end users
● Tilts over inside on curves just like the real trains.
● Equipped with motor with flywheels for smooth and powerful run.
● Can negotiate the minimum radius of R315 track.