<Made in Japan> British high-speed train, Class 800 commercialized
The actual vehicle is a state-of-the-art bimode (hybrid) vehicle for intercity transportation designed to replace the HST (diesel high-speed train) by the IEP (Intercity Express Program) being promoted in the United Kingdom. The electrified section collects electricity from the pantograph as before, and the non-electrified section supplies power from the engine and generator unit to the motor to run, so it is characterized by direct operation in the electrified and non-electrified sections.
Class 800 was manufactured at Hitachi's Kasado Plant and was developed by applying the technology cultivated in Japan to the British railway system under the concept of the company's A-Train series.
Now , we cannot send this item to UK .(VAT ID )
Commercialized a 5-car train that is active on the UK's main lines GWR (Great Western Railway) and LNER (London North Eastern Railway). Since it is equipped with a front connection mechanism, it is possible to reproduce the 10-car train of 5 + 5 cars seen in the actual car.
This product will be commercialized on the 1/148 scale of the British standard.
-Prototypes are GWR ... 80821 formation, LNER ... 800209 formation. Commercialized with a scale of 1/148
-Reproduce the car body with a style that the car end is narrowed down in consideration of the building limit while having a sleek shape
-Realistic reproduction of the form on the roof equipped with mechanical equipment
-The GWR organization beautifully reproduces the corporate color moss green body. Beautifully reproduces the orange pinstripe that alerts you to the overhead lines seen on the windows of British railroad cars.
-The LNER organization beautifully reproduces the forehead reminiscent of Kabuki's kumadori, the band around the window with many thin stripes, and the nickname "AZUMA" logo.
● The side display is printed in solid black. Printed representation of door switches and emergency door release devices on each side
-The GWR organization reproduces the front "GWR" logo that did not exist at the time of appearance. Reproduce the identification display around the indicator light on the top of the 1st class car
● Head and tail lights are lit (with a light-off switch), and white LEDs are used. When the head is lit, the indicator lights are lit at both the top and bottom.
● Equipped with a leading connection mechanism. It is possible to reproduce the 10-car train of 5 cars + 5 cars seen in the actual car
● Stable running is possible by adopting a power unit with a flywheel.
● A diaphragm coupler is used for the intermediate connection part.
● Each car uses wheels that express disc brakes. The motor vehicle is a non-traction tire in consideration of the combination of two trains.
● Package is a 5-car book case of the same size as ICE4