For model railroad hobby Kato will release a connector (distributor) equipped with switch and overcurrent protection circuit which can be used as power relay for power supply. By connecting separately sold AC/DC adaptor for N/HO to this connector (distributor), this device will feed power from snap terminals connected on its side or the terminal for accessory (indicated green) to various products. This device feeds power to soundbox and accessories without going through power pack.
This product is a power supply connector (distributor) sold alone separately. In its use, please use separately sold AC/DC adaptors for N or HO scale models together with it depending on the case.
● The conventional AC/AC adaptor included with 22-012 or 22-014 Power Pack is unusable. 22-082 AC/DC adaptor for N-scale models or 22-083 AC/DC adaptor for HO-scale models is usable. This device can be used for 22-018 Power Pack Standard SX 22-101 Soundbox 24-840 Turnout switch 24-844 Power Supply for Automatic Signal and 20-605 3 Color Automatic Signals.
● Features of product
● 1.This is a device which converts the AC for households into DC for model railroad products and feeds and controls power to soundbox and to turnouts as well as to a railroad crossings and electric signals.
● 2.Equipped with a power supply switch it can control turning on or off of all the connected accessories.
● 3.The device feeds power to various accessories through snap terminals or the accessory terminals.
● 4.Equipped with overcurrent protection circuit this device protects accessories connected in case of short circuit. When the cause is removed it can be restored by turning on the power supply switch on it.
● 5.Installed with LED indicator on the upper side. It is lit green if in order. If a short circuit is detected it will be lit red.
● 6.Input power: 13.5V or 17V
● 7.Output Voltage: DC12V when AC adaptor for N scale models is in use. DC16V when AC adaptor for HO scale models is in use.
● 8.Rated current: 2.0A
● 9.Dimensions: W40 x D85 x H59 mm (except for projections)