EF65 1000 is a locomotive representing locomotive which is active in the DC planar electrified section nationwide from Blue Train to General Freight train, as it appeared in 1969 (1969) for both high-speed customers of the EF 65 type.
KATO has bridged the Tokaido and Sanyo main lines and commercialized the Blue Train Towing Machine that brought about the unprecedented "Burtlet Boom" in the Showa 50's, the EF 65 1000 latter term type (JR specification) for the high speed customers of the Tokyo agency district It was.
EF65 1000 latter term (JR specification)
· Late prototype that appeared after 1977 (1977) is a prototype.
· Around 1990, commercialized the machine belonging to Tabata Operator at the time when the lounge car was incorporated in "Seto".
- Smooth running is realized with a power unit with a flywheel. It can fully tow passenger car full compartment with indoor light.
· Adopt PS22 pantograph to accurately model car body with roof detail and fearless body.
· Headlight on. Adopted light bulb color LED.
· Maker's plate and car body notation, JR mark reproduced in real by printing.
- Arnold coupler as standard equipment, replacement knuckle coupler included.
· H rubber is reproduced in gray.
· The nameplate for production is "Kawasaki / Fuji"
· Selectable license plate: "1105" "1108" "1112" "1116"
· Quick head mark correspondence. "Seto" "Odoriko" head mark included.