EF 15 was mass-produced between 1947 and 1958 as a standard machine for cargo electric locomotives, 202 both.
Northern Tohoku Line from Kuroiso to the Sanyo Main Line Line Shimonoseki until the Showa 62 (1987) in the DC section nationwide.
● Realistically reproduce the deck peculiar to the old electric locomotives such as carrying springs and suspended links which are specific to EF15 and are arranged diagonally under the deck
● Accurately reproduces HT 61 trucks with a sense of depth, such as two sand boxes and brake rods on each axis
● Representing the driver's cab (operation panel, chair, indoor see-through)
● Reproduce car body notation in real
● Flywheel equipped power unit adopted
● Headlight on
● Arnold coupler standard equipment (KATO knuckle coupler included)
● Single item
● Standard type
· Reproduction of Toshiba made vehicles in the Takasaki second agency period around 1968 among prototype EF15 standard type (46 to 129) featuring seven side windows, monitor roof, PS 14 pantograph, plate type number
· Equipped with cold district specifications such as whistle cover and snowpaow as standard to cross the Joetsu border as standard equipment
· Remove the snooprow and replace it with the whistle of the accessory, so you can reproduce the specification for warmer areas
· Reproduce the PS 14 pantograph with a pipe-like panta shoe
· Selectable license plate (79, 96, 97, 111)