This is a Hobby Center Kato's "Roundhouse" brand model of Electric Locomotive EF81 in the color scheme dedicated for the luxuary express sleeper train "Twilight Express". This locomotive pulls the train on the coast on Sea of Japan between Osaka and Aomori, a long stretch covered by the spleeper train, which starts from Osaka at high noon, runs over Aomori and through the undersea Seikan tunnel until it finally reaches Sapporo in Hokkaido island in the twilight of next day morning.
● Commercialized the exclusive color for the sleeper limited express "Twilight Express" with specifications based on EF81 300 (3067-1).
-Reproduce the "Twilight Express" towing machine belonging to the Tsuruga driving group of the JR West Fukui Regional Railway Department (Nos. 103, 104, 113, 114)
● New production around the characteristic skirt
-Two head marks are included with "Twilight Express". Can be installed back and forth like the actual vehicle
● Realistic reproduction with insulators and roof wiring (metal) unique to AC / DC machines
● The front handrail and open lever are already installed as separate parts.
● You can enjoy powerful driving by adopting the latest power unit that can fully tow the full train of passenger cars with interior lights.
● Equipped with flywheel and suspension mechanism Achieves smooth running with power
● Headlights on
-Realistic reproduction of maker's plate and car body notation by printing
-Adopting PS22 pantograph, accurately model the details on the roof and the fearless car body
● Expressing the driver's cab (operation panel, chair, indoor see-through)
● Arnold coupler is standard equipment, and replacement KATO knuckle coupler is included.