Kato will make a scale model of the latest version electric locomotive EF210 300s.
EF210 300s is a DC electric locomotive 100s which appeared in 2013 added with the function of pushing train from the rear on a slope as a successor of assistant locomotive EF67 operated to cross the pass between Seno and Hachihonmatsu of the Sanyo mainline.
To pull train in the front, the locomotive is furnished with couplers and large bumpers on the both ends, making the locomotive 400 mm longer and the shape of skirts different compared with 100s. It is characterized by the totally different and new body color, horizontal yellow bands and a newly designed Momotaro (peach boy) lettering on the sides.
The locomotive is seen not only as a single tractor but also in tandem followed by the other, sometimes, drawing a container freight train of KOKI 107, etc.
● 1.Selectable number plates will be supplied as a separate part “114” “122” “126” “132”
● 2.Driving motor unit with flywheel realizes powerful and smooth run.
● 3.Beautiful color scheme with separately painted blue and gray bold body heavy truck mechanism precisely reproduced
● 4.“ECO-POWER Momotaro” (Peach Boy) logo beautifully printed on body sides. Various letterings and JR mark already painted in the factory
● 5.Complex and 3D effective details such as filters fine rooftop grills precisely reproduced
● 6.Handrails release lever made as separate parts. Arnold coupler is equipped. Knuckle coupler supplied with the product.
● 7.Accessory parts (for user to install): Whistle smoke pod lightning rod train wireless antenna GPS antenna handrails release lever
● EF210 Container Train Starter Set
● 1.Selectable Number Plates made as separate parts with car numbers “114” “122” “126” “132”
● 2.The other detail parts than number plates already installed in the factory
● 3.Set of 2 cars KOKI 210 and KOKI 107
● 4.Power Pack Standard SX with increased power of 1.2A and AC adaptor dedicated to Starter Set employed