Series Suha 43 was mass-produced in more than 1,000 cars, a passenger car which represents Japan National Railways.
As it had been manufactured in a long period, it could be seen in verious versions in terms of painting and conversion all over Japan, used for express trains as well as for local trains.
-Beautifully reproduces the standard paint color of the old JNR general passenger car, which is now a nostalgic coloring
● Brown is the original pressed door. Blue adopts the shape of the metal door with the updated H rubber.
-The ventilator is made into a separate part to realistically reproduce the roof
● Improved details of the dolly, such as placing the brake shoes in the back
● Brake van (Suhafu 42) is equipped with a lit taillight as standard equipment.
● Suspension mechanism
● Uses black wheels
● Tail light on (Shufu 42), with off switch
● Accessories Driver for switching off switch
● All vehicles Arnold coupler standard equipment
● Compatible with make-up parts
● Car number and affiliation notation
Tea: Suha 43-2249 (East China), Blue: Suha 43-2243 (Northern Ok)
Tea ・ ・ ・ Suhafu 42-2193 (High Taka), Blue ・ ・ ・ Suhafu 42-2259 (East China)
Tea: Oha 47-2289 (thousandsaku), Blue: Oha 47-2220 (Fukubuchi)