Taki 1000 type appeared in 1993 as a successor model of Taki 43000 form. Currently, it continues to be active as a high-speed tanker train of the trunk belonging to Nippon Oil Terminal Co., Ltd. and Nippon Oil Transport Co., Ltd., and the colorful body paint color applied by the owning company is also attractive.
We will now commercialize the tank car Taki 1000 which became the leading role of fuel transport train, the latest image of ENEOS mark of Japanese oil transportation color.
Of course, I also enter the familiar eco rail mark.
Please enjoy towing locomotives in conjunction with locomotives currently in active use such as EH 200, EH 500, EF 210 and so on.
● Faithfully reproduce the body shape of a different diameter cylinder making full use of the features of plastic molding technology.
● Faithfully reproduce the details of various parts of the body such as handrails, under frame, piping etc.
Beautifully reproduced the body color unique to each oil transport company
· Japan Oil Terminal featuring a vivid blue belt
· Nippon Oil Shipping Factory characterized by body color of green and gray two-tone color
· Nippon Oil Corporation added Japanese mark "ENEOS" Japanese oil imported color
· Japan Oil Terminal color (with Ya Hu mark) featuring car body color of "Super Oil Express"
· Presentation of "Eco Rail Mark" which is recent specifications by printing (with eco rail mark)
● Numbers, vehicle notation, reproduced in real by printing.
● Adopting small diameter wheels as well as actual cars.