On March 5, 2011, a new high-speed bullet train E5 series "Hayabusa" appeared between Tohoku Shinkansen Tokyo and Shin Aomori. Operation at domestic sales maximum speed 300 km / h started.
KATO accurately reproduced the distinctive front part shape, the skirt shape that completely covered the trolley part, the large pantograph cover, the painting of a unique color tone (Tokiwa Green / Aerospace White), and so on.
● Together with topics of actual vehicle operation, commercialize mass production car formation as a prototype earlier.
● Suspension type package with a set configuration that even beginners can easily purchase. Each add-on set is a book case, and the basic set can be stored in the extension set A. (Add-on set A = 6 both types, extension set B = 4 both types)
● Equipped with a body tilt mechanism as well as a real vehicle
● Realistic and accurate reproduction of the shape and coloring of the leading part which is the maximum feature
● Reproduce the skirt shape covering the dolly. A compact relayer is included as a basic set in the basic set
● E 514 is equipped with a head coupling mechanism in consideration of future E6 series combined operation
● Intermediate connection with a centering mechanism that became easier to connect
● Side Destination Display Printed (Hayabusa Shin Aomori)
● Adopted a flywheel equipped power unit. Exercise smooth and powerful driving performance
● Set the minimum passing radius to R315
● DCC Friendly