A6789 Shin-Keisei 8800 "Funassy" train type 6-car set
In 1986, the Shin-Keisei Electric Railway launched a new commuter train, the 8800 series.
-The feature is that VVVF inverter control was adopted for the first time in the Kanto region as a full-scale mass-produced vehicle for overhead line voltage DC 1500V.
-The body of the 18m class with 3 doors on one side is made of ordinary steel, and the side window has a one-step lowering type.
- When it appeared, it was a brown belt on a cream-colored body.
- Since 2006, the 8-car train has been rearranged into a 6-car train, and the 12 8-car train has become 16 6-car trains.
-As of 2022, all cars have been changed to gentle pink and white paint and are active.
-The 8814 train celebrates the 10th anniversary of Funassy's arrival on the ground.
- In addition to Shin-Keisei Line Matsudo - Keisei Tsudanuma, it runs to Keisei Line Chiba Chuo during the day.
-Further enhancement of Micro Ace private railway train series
-Commercialized the soon-to-be-released [Funassy] train
- Headlights, taillights, destination display lighting. Uses LEDs.
-Equipped with a power unit with a flywheel.
●Congratulations! 10th anniversary of Funassy's arrival on the ground!! "Funassy" all over the car!
- [Funassy] head mark printed on the front of the top car
-Realistic and accurate reproduction of [Funassy] wrapped in each part of the car body
Equipped with new SR antenna