4246 Elevated station A (ticket gate)
● The ticket gate is an automatic ticket gate type
● The width is 140 mm, which is the same length as the straight rail S140.
● Includes bridge piers for elevated stations used when the station is layered into two or more levels.
● At the back of the ticket vending machine, station office, and ticket gate, the stairs leading up to the platform are expressed.
● Used in combination with the separately sold multi-viaduct S140 (for facing homes) and multi-viaduct S140-55.5.
● Can be placed at right angles to the rail with the rotating coupling that comes with the separately sold hierarchical elevated beam.
● Can be expanded by combining elevated stations A with each other or elevated station B (sold separately).
● Comes with color stickers such as ticket vending machines, signboards, and Braille blocks
● Elevated station A (ticket gate)
● Runner parts: Signboards for elevated stations, etc.
● Runner parts: Bridge piers for elevated stations
● Parts: Roof end plate for elevated station
● Parts: Coupling
● Sticker: Station name, etc.