-The locomotive of the set is the latest [EF210-300] among the EF210, which is the main freight locomotive.
-The product specifications are the same as the 3092-1 EF210-300, and the release lever, lightning arrester, train radio antenna, whistle, and signal flame tube are already installed.
-Freight cars are Koki 107 x 2 cars (Koki 107 329, Koki 107 463). The product specifications are the same as those included in the 10-1433 Koki 107 container non-loading 2-car set.
- Comes with a reflector for Koki 107
-The loading container is a 40-foot high cube container featuring a bright magenta [ONE] logo, and a 19D container (new paint) that is familiar to container freight trains.
- The power pack is easy to use and uses a high output (1.2A) [Power Pack Standard SX] and [Starter AC adapter].
-The unitrack line is configured for one endless lap equivalent to the M1 set
- Add Unitrack [V Track Set Series] to enable a variety of track developments!
-The included plan variation guide is a treasure trove of track plans. You can enjoy a more expansive system deployment.
- There is a secret pocket inside the package, and you can store the case of the vehicle set you purchased later and the track.
● Power Pack Standard SX 1 unit
●AC adapter for starter set
-Unitrack (equivalent to Master Series M1)
・ 4 straight lines 248 mm
・ 1 straight line 124 mm
・Relayer line 124mm x 1
・ 1 straight line 62 mm
・Feeder line 62mm x 1
・One feeder cord
・Curved track R315-45 degrees 8 lines
・ 1 unjoiner remover
-For front license plate x 1
- For license plate side × 1
-Reflector x 1
- KATO knuckle coupler × 2
● Front hand pickpocket
- 10-1432 Koki 106 + 107 no container loading
- 10-1478 Koki 106 No Container Loading
- Various 23-142/143 Freight Station Plates
- 23-571/573 19D Container Various
-23-577 19G container (new paint)
-23-572/574/578 UR19A container (Nippon Oil Transportation) Various
- 23-580A 40 feet high cube container ONE (magenta)
- JR freight approved
-Ocean Network Express commercialization licensed
●Package size/weight: 39.5 x 35.4 x 11.1 cm / 1620g
This item is Japanese, 100V. Please be careful of your country`s Voltage (100V-> 240V), you must use a Voltage Converter !!! US and Canadian customers would be able to plug directly to your outlet.