With the large front windows, display apparatus and characteristic exterior design, series E235 drew attention as a new generation commuter train. Before the Tokyo Olympics is held in spring of 2020, all the existing series E231-500 will be replaced by this model that will be a new standard for JR East Japan’s commuter trains.
The N-scale starter set series E235 Yamanote Line is a complete set of Kato’s N-scale model of the popular train.
Adopting the power pack standard SX with high output power (1.2A) to deal with a longer train consist, this set is recommendable for those who want to begin the hobby of scale model trains.
-Tow 03 organization, which started operation in May 2017, is a prototype
-In addition to the characteristic head part, AU737 cooler, pantograph, and equipment on the roof, the form different from the mass production predecessor vehicle is accurately reproduced.
-Precisely reproduces the delicate gradation of the yellow-green line color on the front and door.
- Pursuing a more realistic front with a see-through cab
- Includes Saha E235-4600 series diverted from E231 series 500 series. The antenna pedestal has been added, and the cooler is reproduced with the other E235 series.
- Head / tail light, front display, turn number display lighting. Uses white LEDs. The headlight reproduces the state that looks white even when it is turned off.
- [0913G] [Yamanote Line] is printed on the front and side displays. -Replacement front display [Shinagawa / Tokyo direction] [Ikebukuro / Ueno direction] is included
-Wheelchair mark, stroller mark, emergency door cock notation printed on all cars
- Stable running is possible by adopting a power unit with a flywheel
-Each vehicle adopts a body mount close coupler for the intermediate connection part
● DCC friendly
This is Japan Item , 100 Voltage . If yur country is 200-240 Voltage , you need to get Voltage Converter . Please check it .