The 300 series was developed for 270 km / h operation of the Shinkansen and appeared in 1992. In addition to the weight reduction by adopting an aluminum alloy car body and the car body shape with excellent aerodynamic characteristics, many technologies such as bolsterless trolley, VVVF inverter control, regenerative braking, etc. are incorporated for the first time as a Shinkansen. It was used as an express train "Nozomi" that connects Tokyo and Shin-Osaka in 2 hours and 30 minutes.
-The prototype is the third car belonging to the Tokyo No. 2 Vehicle Office around 2010. The side door is a sliding door type, reducing one pantograph and reproducing the appearance after replacement with a single arm pantograph
-Simple yet impressive forehead shape, accurately reproduce the form of low vehicle height conscious of aerodynamics
-The front glass reproduces the smoked appearance, the organization number is printed
● By adopting a newly developed slotless motor, smoother and quieter running performance is realized.
● Headlight / taillight lighting, bulb color LED adopted
● A diaphragm coupler is used for the intermediate connection part.
● Destination display sticker included
● The "AMBITIOUS JAPAN!" Logo is included in the attached sticker and can be attached as you like.
-The car number and warning line on the roof can be reproduced with the attached lettering sheet
● DCC friendly
● Accessories: Destination display sticker, AMBITIOUS JAPAN sticker, rooftop car notation lettering sheet