C55 type steam locomotive (3rd type, Hokkaido specification)
The C55 type is a steam locomotive that appeared in 1935 as a successor to the C51 type, and the appearance has been modernized compared to the steam locomotive before the same shape, such as the shape of the dome and the addition of reinforcement called webbing to the spokes of the driving wheel. Is a feature.
The C55 type, which belonged to the Asahikawa Rail Yard, was used to tow passenger trains on the entire Soya Main Line in later years, but withdrew from operation around the fall of 1974.
● High grade (HG) specifications
-Reproduce the C55 type steam locomotive with new production
-Reproduce the spoke driving wheel with reinforcement called "web"
-Reproduce the closed type cab
-The license plate comes with separate parts "C55-43 / 47/59"
● A motor with a flywheel is installed in the boiler.
● Main body headlights lit (auxiliary lights are not lit)
● Tender headlights lit
● Spoke wheels are used for the front wheels
● Cab light window can be opened and closed
● The handrail uses metal wire and is already installed at the factory.
-The release lever is reproduced with separate parts
● The tender indicator light is integrated and parts for each lens are already installed.
-ATS car upper child comes with separate parts
● Includes front coupler for double heading
● Minimum passing radius: C280 or more
● C55 (3rd type, Hokkaido)
● Runner parts: License plate
● Runner parts: handrails, etc.
● Runner parts: Coupler for double conjunctive form
● Runner parts: TN coupler for heavy conjunctive form
● Runner parts: TN coupler for tender
● Parts: ATS on-board child