Kiha 55 type diesel car (express color, one-stage window) set
Kiha 55 series is a semi-express railcar that appeared in 1956.
Based on the Kiha 55 type of 2-engine third-class car, the Kiha 26 type of 1-engine third-class car, the Kilo 25 type of all-room second-class car, and the Kiroha 25 type of second-class and third-class combined car were manufactured.
The windows of Kiha 55, Kiha 26, and Kiha 25 were changed to a one-step rising type during the manufacturing process, and the appearance changed.
After the appearance of the Kiha 58 series, it was changed to an express color similar to the same series and was active in express and semi-express trains.
● High grade (HG) specifications
-Reproduce the Kiha 55 type of one-stage window that became an express color
● Newly manufactured headlight prism that does not turn black when not lit
-Jumper hose can be reproduced three-dimensionally with separate parts
-Reproduce the appearance with a red belt in the rain gutter
● H rubber is reproduced in gray
-The sheet is reproduced in blue
● Head and tail lights are equipped with a constantly lit board and have an ON-OFF switch.
● Headlights are lit by light bulb color LED, tail lights are lit by red LED
● The car number is selectable and a transfer sheet is included.
● Cream color is already attached to the front cross plate
-The headlight reproduces the appearance of one light type, and two lights type can also be reproduced with attached parts
● Power adopted with flywheel
● New current collection system, black wheels adopted
● M-13 motor adopted
● TN coupler (SP) standard equipment
● Kiha 55 (express color, one-step window) (M)
● Kiha 55 (express color, one-step window) (T)
● Runner parts: Fusee
● Runner parts: Snowplow, toilet sink
● Runner parts: Headlight ring for 2 lights
● Runner parts: Coupler chain
● Runner parts: Jumper hose
● Parts: Top frame
● Parts: Drilling jig for signal flame tube
● Transfer sheet: car number, etc.