JR 103 series commuter train (JR West specification, black sash, sky blue) basic set
Series 103 is a DC commuter train that appeared in 1963.
After repeated model changes, 3447 cars were manufactured by 1984.
The headlights of the first improved car and the leading car of the new air-conditioned car, whose side windows were changed to unit sashes, were equipped with an oval-based sealed beam while having a low cab.
Some of the vehicles belonging to JR West were filled with door pocket windows and end windows to prevent corrosion and simplify window cleaning. From 1992 to 1998, life extension N40 construction was mainly targeted for new air-conditioning vehicles. The appearance has changed significantly, such as the side windows being replaced with black sashes.
Vehicles that had undergone life extension work were used in common with other vehicles, so the shapes were often not aligned within the formation.
● High grade (HG) specifications
-Reproduce the life extension N40 construction vehicle with the side window replaced and the window sash turned black
● Wiper is equipped with two front glasses
Includes one windshield wiper
-The wife's face reproduces the appearance that the window is buried
● JR mark is printed
● The car number is selectable and supports transfer sheets.
● H rubber is expressed in black
-ATS car top child parts included
● Head / tail light, front display is equipped with a constantly lit board, with ON-OFF switch
● Head / tail lights and front display are lit by light bulb color LEDs
● The front display is lit in a color close to white due to the adoption of a color prism.
● The front display is replaceable and comes with printed parts.
● Power adopted with flywheel
● New current collection system, black wheels adopted
● M-13 motor adopted
● TN coupler (SP) standard equipment
● TN coupler (SP) standard equipment on the cab side of the leading car
● TN coupler (SP) with piping is standard equipment on each connecting surface side.
● Kuha 103
● Moha 103
● Moha 102 (M)
● Kuha 103
● Runner parts: Fusee, wireless antenna
● Runner parts: Destination display
● Runner parts: Service number
● Runner parts: jumper plugs, hoses
● Runner parts: ATS on-board child
● Parts: Obstacle device
● Parts: Front glass (gold frame, 1 piece)
● Parts: Drilling jig for antenna
● Transfer sheet: car number, etc.