Kiha 183-0 series limited express diesel car (Kiha 183-100) basic set
The Kiha 183 series is a limited express diesel car that appeared in 1979 as a successor to the Kiha 82 series located in Hokkaido.
The Kiha 183-100 series, which has a cab on the Kiha 184, which is an intermediate car and has a power supply, has been introduced as an additional equipment for the leading car, which is lacking due to the shortening of trains.
-Reproduced Kiha 183-0 series in cream with red JNR limited express color
-One leading car reproduces the Kiha 183-100 type modified to the leading car
● Kiha 183-100 type forehead is equipped with TN coupler
-A separate part is attached to the roof antenna of Kilo 182 (for Seikan Ferry information)
● Head / tail lights and train marks are lit by light bulb color LEDs
● The train mark lights up in a color close to white due to the adoption of a color prism.
● Printed train marks are included with "Hokuto" and "Decoy"
● H rubber is reproduced in gray
● Green car mark is printed
● The car number is selectable and a transfer sheet is included.
-The sheet of Kilo 182 is reproduced in enji color
● Power adopted with flywheel
● New current collection system, black bogie frame, black wheels adopted
● Product details using M-13 motor
● Kiha 183-0
● Kiha 182-0 (M)
● Kilo 182-0
● Kiha 183-100
● Runner parts: Limited express symbol mark
● Runner parts: Antenna (for Kiha 183-0)
● Runner parts: Antenna (for Kiha 183-100)
● Runner parts: Antenna (for Kilo 182)
● Runner parts: Fusee
-Parts: Train mark for Kiha 183-0 (Hokuto / decoy)
● Parts: Train mark for Kiha 183-100 (Hokuto / decoy)
● Parts: Top frame
● Parts: Bogie frame
● Parts: Jig
● Transfer sheet: car number, etc.