The safety siding is a railway facility that prevents vehicles from entering the main line in the event that a vehicle cannot stop for some reason, or if a stopped vehicle starts to move.
They are often installed at shunting yards and stations on single-track sections.
Safety side rail PL541-15-S140-SY(F)
- For reproduction of terminal stations and local line stations!
-Dummy rail expresses rusted rail with brown molding
-Reproduce the crossing point rail
Easy and reliable connection between rails
-The safety side rail PL541-15-S140-SY (F) is a rail part that imitates a crossing point and has the shape of a point rail consisting of a straight part of 140 mm and a curved part with a radius of 541 mm, but the curved part is a dummy. It is a rail, and the vehicle can only run on the straight part
*There is no point switching function
-At the end of the curved part, connect the dummy rail safety side rail S72.5-PC, the dummy rail safety side rail C280-15 and the car stop
-Parts that imitate train protection devices and bollards are included as runner parts
- Safety side rail PL541-15-S140-SY (F) × 2
- Safety side rail S72.5-PC × 2
- Safety side rail C280-15 × 2
- Stopper × 2
- Runner parts: train protection device, car stop, etc.
- Runner parts: dummy point motor
- Runner parts: switching machine stand
-Seal: signs, etc.