Model DD51 is a liquid type diesel locomotive whose mass production was started from the next year, the first model of prototype car appeared in 1962 in order to promote the power modernization of non-electrified trunk line, still in various parts of the country It is active.
The isomorphism of JR Hokkaido color has been gradually changed from the 1988 (Showa 63) year to the exclusive color of the sleeping limited express "Hokutosei", and it is operated mainly by the sleeping limited express towing.
For the product, prototype is the final increase group that the radiator grill on the side of the hood is divided into two of this paint color.
JR DD 51 diesel locomotive (JR Hokkaido color)
● High grade (HG) specification
● Tomix N Scale first flywheel installed
● Exclusive TN coupler included (replacement formula)
● Constant lighting substrate mounted
● Selectable license plate
● Printed head mark included "Hokutosei, Cassiopeia, Elm, Twilight Express"
● Auxiliary weight for increasing traction Power Included
● DD51 (JR Hokkaido color)
● Runner Parts: Selectable Headmark
● Runner Parts: Selectable Number Plate
● Runner Parts: Selectable Maker's Plate
● Runner Parts: Antenna, Whistle
● Parts: auxiliary weight
● Parts: Tight self-contained TN coupler