The Kiha 20 series is a general-purpose diesel car that appeared in 1957 with a larger body of the Kiha 10 series.
From single trains to long trains, it was often mixed with Kiha 20 series, Kiha 10, Kiha 55, Kiha 58, Kiha 40 series railcars, etc.
The Kiha 25 type is a one-sided cab vehicle of the Kiha 20 series, and later it was changed from a two-tone color of cream and vermilion to a paint called the metropolitan area color of vermilion No. 5.
JNR diesel car Kiha 25 type (metropolitan area color) (T)
● High grade (HG) specifications
● Kiha 20 series railcar metropolitan area color (red No. 5)
-The prototype is a vehicle with a two-stage sash with side windows called a secondary vehicle.
-Headlights are reproduced with a two-lamp sealed beam to match the colors of the metropolitan area.
● Front cross plate (gray) installed, vermilion included
● Slit or lid can be selected by making parts for each tie phone
● Adopts a constantly lit board, with an ON / OFF switch
● The headlights are lit with a light bulb color LED
● New current collection system, black wheels adopted
● Kiha 25 (Metropolitan area color) (T)
● Runner parts: Thai phone
● Runner parts: Fusee
● Runner parts: Single-track snowplow, obstruction device
● Runner parts: Double track snowplow, sink pipe
● Parts: Top frame
● Parts: Front crossing board (vermilion)
● Parts: Coupler adapter
● Parts: Switch bar
● Transfer sheet: car number, etc.