Manual is Japanese .
Total set that includes the W7 series Hokuriku Shinkansen Kagayaki, power unit PU-N600, and rails from JR West, making it an ideal set for getting started with model railroads that you can enjoy right away.
It is a compact package that also considers storage.
● JR W7 series Hokuriku Shinkansen set containing 4 bright cars
* The main specifications of the vehicle conform to the <92545> JR W7 series basic set.
● Set the W7 series Hokuriku Shinkansen trains Nos. 1, 3, 10, and 12
-Combining add-on set A and add-on set B reproduces a full 12-car formation
● Uses hook / U-shaped energizing coupler
● JR mark and logo mark have been printed
● Powered with flywheel
● New current collection system, silver wheels adopted
● PU-N600 (dark gray specification)
● Easy-to-use fine track with rails that reproduce PC sleepers
● Easy and reliable connection
● The most basic rail layout is rail pattern A (oval type)
● With relay rail
* See also "Introduction to TOMIX (All-in-One)"
● W725-101 (with motor)
● Power unit PU-N600
● DC feeder
● Straight rail S140-PC (F)
● Straight rail S280-PC (F)
● Relayer rail S140-RE-PC (F)
● Curve rail C280-45-PC (F)
● Startup Guide
● Runner parts: Slope / spacer parts
● Parts: Power trolley mounting auxiliary rod
● AC adapter
This product is 100V voltage. (For a country with a voltage of 240 V, a voltage converter is required.)
The railroad model vehicle runs by running the electricity lowered from a household power supply to a safe voltage on two rails. Plus and minus electricity flow to the two rails. If you place metal such as a driver on the rail, it will short ! ! Please be careful.