Manual is Japanese .
Total set that includes the suburban train E233 series 3000 series expansion type, power unit PU-N600, and rails that are active on the Ueno Tokyo line, and is the best set for getting started with model railroads that you can enjoy immediately.
It is a compact package that also considers storage.
● Set of 3 JR E233 series 3000 series additional trains
* The main specifications of the vehicle conform to the <92462> JR E233-3000 series suburban train (expansion type) basic set A.
● Basic 3-car set of 2 leading cars and 1 motor car (cars 1, 7, and 10)
-Combining the basic set B and the additional sets A and B reproduces a full 15-car formation.
● JR mark, car number printed
● Printed content of destination display New "Normal Ueno Tokyo Line Tokaido Line direct"
● Front train number sticker contents New "1863E"
● Powered with flywheel
● New current collection system, black wheels adopted
● PU-N600 (dark gray specification)
● Easy-to-use fine track with rails that reproduce PC sleepers
● Easy and reliable connection
● The most basic rail layout is rail pattern A (oval type)
● With relay rail
* See also "Introduction to TOMIX (All-in-One)"
● Kuha E233-3003
● Moha E233-3403 (with motor)
● Kuha E232-3003
● Power unit PU-N600
● DC feeder
● Straight rail S140-PC (F)
● Straight rail S280-PC (F)
● Relayer rail S140-RE-PC (F)
● Curve rail C280-45-PC (F)
● Startup Guide
● Runner parts: antenna, fusee, etc.
● Runner parts: Lightning arrester
● Runner parts: Slope / spacer parts
● AC adapter