It is a set that can be assembled into a two-story three-dimensional station.
You can reproduce large stations in the city center and stations with multiple layers of Shinkansen and conventional lines.
Elevated double line hierarchical station set (rail pattern HB-B)
● You can reproduce a large station with a three-dimensional structure.
● Adopted a platform with the same specifications as the <4273> island platform (urban type) on the ground and elevated parts (accessories are the same as <4273>)
-Comes with a pier required to create a slope leading from the 2nd floor to the 3rd floor
● A large layout can be created by combining the separately sold <91042> elevated double track basic set and <91074> elevated double track grade separation set.
-Includes a bridge pier to be used when the separately sold <4046> elevated station A and <4047> elevated station B are installed on the first floor.
● It is possible to further increase or extend the height with the separately sold hierarchical elevated beam.
● Island platform (urban type)
● Viaduct S140-55.5
● Viaduct S140-55.5 (1 each for R and L)
● Double track girder bridge
● PC pier P10 (without coupling receiver)
● Hierarchical elevated beam M
● Hierarchical elevated beam L
● Straight rail S140-PC (F)
● Straight rail S280-PC (F)
● Curve rail C605-10-PC (F)
● Slab straight rail S140-SL (F)
● Slab straight rail S280-SL (F)
● Slab curve rail C605-10-SL (F)
● Runner parts: For hierarchical elevated beams
● Runner parts: 1st floor home roof hiding, pillars
● Runner parts: 1st floor platform stairs
● Runner parts: Elevated station bridge pier
● Runner parts: Hierarchical viaduct pedestal
● Runner parts: Bridge pier adapter for double track rails, etc.
● Parts: Coupling
● Sticker: For home