JR N700-3000 series (N700S) Tokaido / Sanyo Shinkansen basic set
The N700S is a new model of the Tokaido-Sanyo Shinkansen developed based on the conventional N700 series.
In March 2018, a confirmation test vehicle appeared in the same system, and various tests were conducted.
In 2020, a mass-produced car based on the confirmation test car (0th generation, belonging to JR Tokai) appeared, and in 2021, the 3000th generation belonging to JR West appeared and operation centered on "Nozomi" started. rice field.
-Reproduce the JR West version of N700S
● "N700 Supreme" logo mark printed
● The car number is selectable and a transfer sheet is included.
● JR mark, green car mark, car number (car body, on the roof), non-smoking mark, roof warning display have been printed
-A 16-car full formation can be reproduced with this product (cars 1, 3, 4, 5, 10, 11, 14, 16) and the <98758> extension set.
● Equipped with constant lighting of head and tail lights
● Headlights are lit by white LEDs, and tail lights are lit by red LEDs.
● Color sheet adopted
● Movable hood equipment
● Hook / U-shaped energizing coupler adopted
● Power adopted with flywheel
● New current collection system, silver wheels adopted
● M-13 motor adopted
● 745-3300 (M)
● Runner parts: Power bogie mounting auxiliary rod
● Transfer sheet: car number, etc.