Kato Freight Cars Series 10-1432 10-1433
Hi July 2021 selling from Kato , Freight Cars series .
These are new series container cars which match currently operated lotomotives such as DC Electric Locomotives EF200、EF210、EH200 and AC/DC Electric Electric locomotives EF510、EH500 s well as JNR models EF65、EF81.
KOKI 107 is a general-use container car improved from KOKI 106. It has modified braking apparatus into a braking system unit and is characterized with a hand brake installed in deck handrail. The base frame is painted gray like KOKI 106.
KOKI 107 is mainly used for high speed rail cargo. With the train weighing 1,300 kgs (26 car train), it operates at the maximum speed of 100 kms per hour. With the train weighing 1,200 kgs (24 car train) or less, it operates at the maximum speed of 110 kms per hour. It is deployed widely across Japan, to Tokaido/Sanyo Mainlines as well as to Tohoku Mainline. to Hokkaido Line and to the Lines on Japan Sea.
● KOKI 107 471 included in KOKI 106+107 without container 10 Car Set have operative taillights representing the lights at the last end of train.
● The scale model reproduces accurately the framing form which allows the base frame to be removed and shows complex piping. Even if no container is loaded on it it allows the appreciation of precise details just like the prototype.
● KOKI 107 reproduces such charateristics as the base frame which is different from KOKI 106 in the shape hand brake which position is moved from the side to the deck handrail.
● The letterings are reaslisticallyreproduced.
● Hand brake handle is reproduced in yellow color just like the real car. The hand brake will be a part for the consumer to install.
● Container stopper will be reproduced on the upper side of base frame.
● Equipped with Arnold couplers.2 Car Set will include the reflector to be installed on the end of train.
● The inner packaging cushion stores a container car with or without container. The inner package in the bookcase type can contain 12 cars of KOKI104/106/107.
Please check it !!